All In Ball
- WHAT: Dabo’s All In Team Foundation’s - ALL IN Virtual Fundraising Event - presented by The Shepherd Hotel of Downtown Clemson
- THEME: “We Are ALL IN This Together"
- WHEN: Wednesday, July 22nd beginning @ 7 pm (EST). We expect for the event to last roughly 1.5 hours.
- WHERE: Virtually, in the comfort of your own home!
- What will the Event Include? Dabo and Kathleen Swinney, of course! A silent auction featuring one of a kind Clemson items! NOTE: The Silent Auction will open for viewing and bidding days before the actual live show!! Candid conversations between Coach Swinney and both current and former Clemson Football student athletes. A special guest speaker with an extremely powerful message that you WILL NOT want to miss. T-shirts, give-a-ways, a live auction & SO MUCH MORE!
- How/when can I register & what does it cost? Registration is now open at https://dabo.home.qtego.net! You can choose to buy access to watch the live stream for $50 by selecting "Purchase Live Stream Tickets" or register for the Silent Auction ONLY by selecting "Register Your Mobile Phone For Silent Auction". Note: you will only receive an "exclusive code" if you register for the virtual event, so if you are just registering for the auction, leave this field blank.
BYOG Level Sponsors
ALL IN Level Sponsors
2019 All In Ball Recap...
The 10th annual All In Ball was presented by The Shepherd Hotel, in partnership with ClemsonLIFE, and was a record setting night for Dabo's All In Team Foundation. The event was held on Friday, April 5, 2019 and was, once again, in the Poe Indoor Football Practice Facility.
Nationally recognized sports personality Mark “Packman” Packer addressed the record crowd expressing his gratitude to be back for the 10th year of this special event!
The evening's keynote speaker was none other than NFL Hall of Famer and Super Bowl winning coach, Tony Dungy. Coach Dungy provided an unforgettable keynote address that set the tone for what proved to be an amazing night of charity and giving!
As the evening came to a close and the final gifts were counted, sponsorships, auction totals & donations added up to an unbelievable $1,430,000!! This made for the 3rd year in a row that the All In Ball had generated over $1,000,000! We are so blessed and know that this would not have been possible without the support of our amazing sponsors and donors. The 2019 All In Ball definitely followed in the steps of the 2018 National Champions -- BEST EVER.
These funds will help support the Foundation’s 4 main focus areas and annual grant program:
- Breast Cancer Prevention and Research
- The Family Effect
- Clemson’s Call Me MiSTER Program
- Clemson LIFE Program
Additionally, the Foundation has an annual Grant Program that awards funding to other South Carolina based non-profits, organizations, and projects depending on their need and fit within our mission statement and focus areas.
Since inception in 2009, Dabo’s All In Team® Foundation will have distributed over $5.5 million to our focus areas and grant program by the end of 2019! THANK YOU!!
Message from Dabo: “Thanks to everyone who helped us have an UNBELIEVABLE night at the All In Ball. This community will benefit greatly from the generosity of so many people. I hope everyone had a great time. We can't wait to start planning next year's All In Ball! Blessings to all and see you in The Valley!”