All In Ball
Great news! We are excited to host our first ever “hybrid” All In Ball - presented by The Shepherd Hotel of Downtown Clemson - on Saturday, May 15th, 2021! We have received approval to host a limited number of in-person attendees* (approx. 350-400) and will also be offering a virtual live stream during the program and live auction for anyone unable to attend in person!
- WHAT: Dabo’s All In Team Foundation’s 2021 ALL IN BALL** - Presented by The Shepherd Hotel of Downtown Clemson
- THEME: “The Roaring Twenties"
- WHEN: Saturday, May 15th, 2021. The live stream will start at around 6:30 pm with the program beginning at around 7:00 pm (EST).
- WHERE: Virtually, in the comfort of your own home!
- Our "Why": Since 2009, Dabo’s All In Team Foundation has raised and donated over $6.6 MILLION to our core focus areas of Breast Cancer Research, The Family Effect, the LIFE Programs, and CallMeMISTER, as well as to hundreds of South Carolina-based research teams, non-profits, and organizations that have been doing their part to make our communities better. OUR part is to empower and support these people and organizations by providing them with the funding they need to continue their great work. Our annual All In Ball is not only our biggest event of the year, but it is the main way that we are able to fuel our mission of raising awareness of critical education and health issues in order to change the lives of people across the state of South Carolina. We hope that you can join us virtually for a night full of football and FUNdraising with your closest family and friends.
- What will the Virtual Event Include? Dabo and Kathleen Swinney, of course! A silent auction filled with one of a kind Clemson memorabilia, artwork, clothing/jewelry and so much more, with many items having been donated by local SC small businesses! The Silent Auction will be open for viewing and bidding online several days before the actual event!! You'll also get to hear from our amazing guest speaker, Jon Gruden - Head Coach of the Las Vegas Raiders, and if you watched our virtual event last summer, the you know that we are in for a treat! And finally, a live auction featuring once in a lifetime experiences and opportunities that you will not want to miss!
- How can I register & what does it cost? Registration is now open! You can purchase Live Stream Access for $50 or register to bid in the Silent/Live Auctions for free! Just visit https://dabo.home.qtego.net and choose the option that works best for you!
*It is important to note that we are committed to following all local, state, and national public health authority guidelines, as well as Clemson University policies and procedures surrounding COVID-19, in order to safely host a limited number of in person attendees. Masks will be required unless actively eating or drinking and disregarding the public health and safety procedures may result in patrons being asked to leave the event.
**All attendees MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE or older, no exceptions. Due to the NCAA COVID-19 dead period, prospect aged individuals will not be able to attend the All In Ball this year, virtually or in person. In the sport of football, the NCAA defines prospect aged individuals as anyone who has started the 9th grade regardless of whether or not they play sports. We appreciate your assistance and understanding in ensuring that Clemson University and Dabo’s All In Team Foundation remain compliant with NCAA rules and COVID-19 guidelines and procedures when it comes to your participation in this event.
BYOG Level Sponsors
ALL IN Level Sponsors
2019 All In Ball Recap...
The 10th annual All In Ball was presented by The Shepherd Hotel, in partnership with ClemsonLIFE, and was a record setting night for Dabo's All In Team Foundation. The event was held on Friday, April 5, 2019 and was, once again, in the Poe Indoor Football Practice Facility.
Nationally recognized sports personality Mark “Packman” Packer addressed the record crowd expressing his gratitude to be back for the 10th year of this special event!
The evening's keynote speaker was none other than NFL Hall of Famer and Super Bowl winning coach, Tony Dungy. Coach Dungy provided an unforgettable keynote address that set the tone for what proved to be an amazing night of charity and giving!
As the evening came to a close and the final gifts were counted, sponsorships, auction totals & donations added up to an unbelievable $1,430,000!! This made for the 3rd year in a row that the All In Ball had generated over $1,000,000! We are so blessed and know that this would not have been possible without the support of our amazing sponsors and donors. The 2019 All In Ball definitely followed in the steps of the 2018 National Champions -- BEST EVER.
These funds will help support the Foundation’s 4 main focus areas and annual grant program:
- Breast Cancer Prevention and Research
- The Family Effect
- Clemson’s Call Me MiSTER Program
- Clemson LIFE Program
Additionally, the Foundation has an annual Grant Program that awards funding to other South Carolina based non-profits, organizations, and projects depending on their need and fit within our mission statement and focus areas.
Since inception in 2009, Dabo’s All In Team® Foundation will have distributed over $5.5 million to our focus areas and grant program by the end of 2019! THANK YOU!!
Message from Dabo: “Thanks to everyone who helped us have an UNBELIEVABLE night at the All In Ball. This community will benefit greatly from the generosity of so many people. I hope everyone had a great time. We can't wait to start planning next year's All In Ball! Blessings to all and see you in The Valley!”