2021 Dabo Swinney Ladies Clinic Information...
The Ladies Clinic is our most popular fundraiser and it raises money specifically for breast cancer research/technology, education, & prevention. In both 2018 and 2019, we had over 3000 Lady Tigers in Littlejohn Coliseum for the Ladies Clinic and were confident that we would hit that mark again before having to cancel the event due to COVID-19 in 2020. This year, Clemson University has graciously granted us the opportunity to host the Ladies Clinic on campus in a smaller capacity (approx. 1400 attendees) and we are absolutely thrilled to be back in person this summer!! Check out the details below about when and how to register for the 2021 Dabo Swinney Ladies Clinic!!
- WHAT: 2021 Dabo Swinney Ladies Clinic
- WHEN: Saturday, July 17th, 2021.
- WHERE: Littlejohn Coliseum on Clemson University's Campus
- Registration Information: Registration for the 2021 Ladies Clinic will open at 12 pm (EST) on Wednesday, May 26th, 2021. Spots are limited and will fill up fast, so be sure to snag your spot before we sell out!! We will have room for roughly 1400 ladies and seating will be in pods of 2 tickets ($400) or 4 tickets ($800). When registering, you will need to know the name, date of birth (must be 10 or older), email, and t-shirt size for each woman you are registering. Seating will be first come, first served on the day of the clinic.
- What will the Event Include? A fun day for the Lady Tigers full of Clemson football, shopping, and an opportunity to schedule your annual mammogram on Bon Secours St. Francis' new mobile mammography coach! Dabo's All In Team Foundation was the lead donor for this new mobile bus and that funding came largely from the money raised at the Ladies Clinic! With the exception of social distancing and less attendees, we hope to make this Ladies Clinic just the same as it has been in previous years. Check out the 2019 video below to get a peek at what the clinic looks like!
Ladies Clinic FAQs...
1. "Why is there a change in ticket price from 2019?" The Ladies Clinic is first and foremost a fundraiser and the ticket sales are the main way we raise money for the fight against breast cancer. In 2019, we sold General Admission tickets for $150 and Premium tickets for $250. This year, because there will be less attendees and everyone will be paying the same price, we split the difference and are charging $200 per person.
2. "If I am planning to attend by myself or only have 3 people in my group, do I have to pay for the whole Pod?" Yes, for COVID reasons we canít sell a single ticket from a 2-person pod or only 3 tickets out of a 4-person pod because we would lose that remaining spot in the overall total number of attendees and we won't sell a single ticket to someone random that would then be seated in the pod with your family/friends. If you do not know who your other person will be yet, that is fine, just fill out the information for yourself and we can update everything but the t-shirt size later on.
3. "If my pod of 2 wants to sit with another pod of 2, will we be able to sit together as a pod of 4?" Unfortunately, we will not be able to make two 2-person pods into a pod of 4 because the pods are already laid out and are the same seating pods used in Littlejohn Coliseum for the 2020 Clemson Men's and Women's Basketball seasons. If you already know of some other people that you want to sit with, we definitely encourage you to try to register as a 4-person pod during registration or arrive together on the day of the clinic so you can try to get pods near each other.
3. "How/when will I receive my tickets once I have registered?" There are no physical tickets for the event. Each participant will have a name tag to pick up at "check-in" on the day of the clinic! That name tag will serve as their "ticket" for the day!
4. "If I can no longer attend the clinic, can I give/sell my ticket(s) to someone else?" Yes! You just need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the new attendee's information so that we can update those registrations accordingly.
5. "Do you accept walk-ups on the day of the clinic?" No, unfortunately we aren't able to accept walk-ups on the day of the clinic, so be sure to get registered within the registration window!
2019 Dabo Swinney Ladies Clinic Recap...
The 2019 Dabo Swinney Ladies Clinic was held on Saturday, July 20th, 2019 at Littlejohn Coliseum (LJC). It was a full day of fun with 3000 lady tigers, special appearances by Clemson greats - Tajh Boyd and CJ Spiller, a live, one of a kind, painting done by Jared Emerson, and an excellent keynote address given by Clemson grad and former U.S. Ambassador and South Carolina Governor, Nikki Haley! With your help, we raised more than $400,000 for breast cancer research, technology, and prevention right here in South Carolina. We have been absolutely blown away by your generosity and passion for helping us in this fight and are SO excited to see the impact we are sure to make together this year! Following in the footsteps of the BEST team EVER, the 2019 Ladies clinic was certainly the BEST LADIES CLINIC EVER!