Dabo’s All In Team Foundation® is joining with Bon Secours St. Francis Health System and Coca-Cola to host the 10th Annual Dabo Swinney Ladies Clinic on Saturday, July 21st on the Clemson University campus.
2018 Registration Information
Tickets for the 2018 Ladies Clinic will go back on sale on Tuesday, May 1st at 8 am (EST) and will stay open until Friday, May 18th at 11:59 pm (EST). The registration fee for the 2018 Ladies Clinic will be $150 per ticket* and you will be able to register up to 4 women at a time. You must be 10 or older to participate. Click here if you are interested in signing up for the Ladies Clinic email list.
All proceeds go towards fighting breast cancer in our local area. In 2017, over $105,000 was raised for breast cancer prevention and research.
*Your ticket will be in the form of a name tag that you will receive during check-in at the clinic. Physical tickets will not be mailed or emailed to registered participants.
2018 Event Details
Ladies will receive instruction from the Clemson coaching staff and an exclusive behind the scene look into Tiger football.
Doors will open at 7am and the day will include:
- Presentations by Coaches and staff in Little John Coliseum. While the location has changed to accommodate more women, every participant will still have the opportunity to tour the new Allen N. Reeves Football Operations Complex. You will be able to check out the Weight Room, Locker Room, Team Meeting Rooms, PAW Bistro Dining Room, the Poe Indoor Football Facility, and more!
- Each attendee will have the opportunity for a Meet and Greet Photo w/ Coach Swinney!
- Interaction with all the Tiger Football Coaches and Families.
- Shopping with Clemson Tiger Vendors.
- Lunch provided by Chick-fil-a of Clemson.
- Silent and Live Auction items.
- Special Guest Speakers and Entertainment.
Kathleen Swinney, “We are excited to be teaming with St. Francis and Coca-Cola again this year. The clinic will have a completely new look this year, as we move back to Little John Coliseum. Dabo and I are thrilled to be able to open this event up to more women and know that this is going to be such an exciting day raising money for a great cause!”
2018 Dabo Swinney Ladies Clinic Recap
On Saturday, July 21st we had a milestone event as we moved our Ladies Clinic indoors to Littlejohn Coliseum and welcomed over 3,000 Ladies for the annual fundraiser.
By moving to LittleJohn and increasing the number of tickets available in 2018, we were able to donate $350,000 for breast cancer research! This is what it’s all about. This is our WHY.
**Information on the 2019 Ladies Clinic will be coming soon!